Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

Here is the Kindergarten Graduation video slideshow I created using animoto.com.  This is my second year doing a video slideshow for graduation.  I really like how it turned out this year!  I added video clips of the students saying what they liked about kindergarten.  Their voices are a little quiet on some, so I added text before each clip so everyone will know what they are saying.  It was a hit at graduation on Tuesday!  


This was my last graduation as I am moving to a new district in the fall and will be teaching 2nd grade.  I am filled with so many emotions right now...happy, sad, excited, and nervous!  


If you have never created a video with animoto, you definitely should try it out!







3 comments:

  1. Your video is awesome! You did a wonderful job. I might just try it next year. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw wow I understand how you feel. Last year I moved to a new district after 5 years. I hope it all goes well. I was checking to make sure you got your flowers from the giveaway.
    Michelle
    http://petersonsprimarypeeps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! If this is Ali, you won $10 to my TpT store! www.rockinteachermaterials.com Congrats!
    Hilary :)

    ReplyDelete